Saturday, April 12, 2014

Chicken curry tonkatsu at COCO Ichibanya @ Shimo-kitazawa, Tokyo, Japan

COCO Ichibanya is a chain restaurant in Japan which serves chicken or pork tonkatsu in spicy sauce. Their tagline is Good Smell, Good Curry. I visited their Shimo-kitazawa outlet and my review as below.

Taste:8/10(Good. The curry taste good with crispy chicken tonkatsu. The rice is succulent and blends well with the curry).
Price:7/10(Moderate. I ordered the chicken tonkatsu with 300g of rice with regular spicy curry. The meal price was 874 Yen and its good).


Curry house chain shop. This is how the shop look like. COCO Ichibanya.

Add money if you want more spicy. Of course I just pick their regular spice with base price.

And I would like to have more rice but don't want to pay more :-P

My table seating waiting for my meal.


Fried chicken tonkatsu, rice & curry. The curry actually taste quite good.

Tonkatsu does taste better with the sauce.

GPS/Coordinate: 35.659323, 139.667629
Address: 2 Chome-1-9 Kitazawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Transport: Shimo-kitazawa station on Odakyu line or Inokashira line on Keio line.

Comments:

Post a Comment